Search Engine Optimization


Search Engine Optimization | SEO
The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines — Google, Bing and Yahoo!. Although social media and other types of traffic can generate visits to your website, search engines are the primary method of navigation for most Internet users.
- Rand Fishkin, Founder of Moz

KEY BENEFITS

  • SEO leads close at a rate of 758% compared to outbound leads (tv, radio, print, etc..).
  • Nearly 75% of searchers click in the top 5 search results
  • The digital assets, articles and optimization performed builds long-term equity in your business

Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of improving and promoting a website or web page in search engine results, and it’s what many consider to be the core of online marketing. Correctly performed, SEO will increase a business’s rankings in search results for targeted keywords that can substantially increase web traffic.

There are two core components of SEO: on-page SEO and off-page SEO. On-page SEO alone involves nearly 100 steps to make sure your website is correctly structured with things like proper title tag structure, URL structure, and meta tags. It also is the art of making sure your website has quality content and image alt text, as well as a web page that provides an excellent user experience.

While there are several steps of on-page optimization, it ultimately only accounts for roughly 20% of SEO. The other 80% is off-page SEO, and that's often where the heavy lifting is carried out by inbound and search marketing firms. Off-page SEO is the art of growing your business's popularity and authority across the web by earning new backlinks, shares, and mentions of your business.

By generating a larger online footprint, search engines like Google better understand what your business does and can naturally rank you better in search results. Quality and care are at the heart of everything we do, and our SEO service is no different. We stay up-to-date on the latest search algorithm changes and adhere to the most stringent standards when earning backlinks, ensuring our clients will never be penalized as a result of suboptimal SEO practices.


Our FREE Aerial Snapshot Will:

• Identify Valuable Keywords & Your Current Rankings

• Analyze Your Current Local Presence

• Review Key Performance Indicators on Your Website

• Assess Your Social Media Profiles

• Provide You With a Reputation Analysis

Our FREE Aerial Snapshot will:

• Identify Valuable Keywords & Your Current Rankings

• Analyze Your Current Local Presence

• Review Key Performance Indicators on Your Website

• Assess Your Social Media Profiles

• Provide You with a Reputation Analysis