A Business Write-Off That Brings in Money
Dec 01, 2018 |
The LIft Division Blog ViSUAL STYLE Guide!
Some helpful hints for putting your blog post together:
- When possible use 'dot' style lists over numbered lists.
- Do not use bold text as a heading. Use an actual heading tag (available under the top left drop-down)
- Generally speaking avoid using h1s within the body of your blog. Try to stick to h3's and h4's
- Keep in mind that your blog will be viewed on devices of many different sizes: positioning things 'exactly' where you want them via spaces or tabs will likely miss-position them on other screen sizes.
- Don't change font sizes, colors or alignments unless there is a very good reason. If you want to emphasize text bolding and italics may be used sparingly.
- Try to break up your text with white-space or approved graphics.
- Positioning images can be complicated, if you can't get it right don't be afraid to ask someone who knows html.